Slow Cooked Chilli Con Carne
I had to get a slow cooker recipe in somewhere, I LOVE my slow cooker and use it at least once a week. This chilli is really easy and great for all the family .. enjoy!
Created for Meals From The World Creative Kit
Catherine's Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne
- 500g minced beef
- 400g chopped tinned tomatoes
- 400g red kidney beans
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon of Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun Spice
- 2 teaspoons of Chilli Flakes
- 1 teaspoon of Worcester sauce
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Place your red onion and red peppers directly into a pan on the hob with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, stir through for 2 minutes and then add your mince beef to brown off.
Add your teaspoon of Worcester sauce, kidney beans and chopped tomatoes and stir through.
Pop on the lid and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
Serve with rice, tortilla chips and a dollop of crème fraîche.