Catherine's Fish Stew
- 500g skinless fish fillets, cut into large chunks
- 200g raw prawns
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 lemon for zest and juice
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 white onion finely sliced
- 500g potato, cut into small 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon of Smoked Paprika
- 1 pinch of Organic Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Fennel
- 400g chopped tinned tomatoes
- 100ml fish or vegetable stock
- 1/2 a can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
Heat a large pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Throw in the onion and potatoes and then cover for 5 minutes until the onion has softened.
Add in your recently made mix, along with the remaining oil, remaining garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Pour in the lemon juice and allow that to sizzle for a moment. Then add the tomatoes and the stock. Simmer everything for 15-20 mins until the potatoes are just cooked.
Stir in the prawns and chickpeas and then nestle your fish chunks into the top of the stew. Reduce the heat, cover the pan and cook for a further 8 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Stir gently once or twice during this time.
Serve in the centre of the table with a wedge of lemon and some crusty bread drizzled in olive oil.
BOOM BOOM BOSH!